Welcome to Country Acres' FALL Antique Vintage Country Market where you will find EVERYTHING country!
Our Markets are held twice a year, Spring & Fall, in May and September. Our hand-picked Vendors bring you antique and vintage furniture, tools, petroleana, toys, glassware, jewelry, art, farm primitives, linens, local honey . . . and so much more . . . for your home, garden, man-cave & she-shed!
With admission enjoy free horse and hay wagon rides, live old-time fiddle music with Saskatchewan's talented Mitch Durealt, rides in Betsy our 1928 Model A Ford, and Food Services by Schmitty's Food Truck and Save Room for Dessert. Our Fall Market will host an OPEN Antique/Vintage Car Show & Shine on both Saturday and Sunday, so start those engines and show off your wheels!
DATES: September 30 & October 1 (Saturday & Sunday) 2023
TIMES: 10 AM to 3 PM
LOCATION: Country Acres, 1 km south of McLean SK (20 minutes east of Regina)
ADMISSION: Adults: $6 - CASH ONLY
Age 12 & Under FREE
NO PETS ALLOWED. Leaving pets in vehicles is NOT an option.
*Bring a friend, bring a truck, bring cash, don't bring your dog!
NOTE: Service Animals Welcome! They must be on leash at all times, be wearing an Identification Vest, and Registration Wallet-Card/Documentation is required.
VENDOR APPLICATIONS: www.countryacres.ca
- Admission includes FREE:
- *Horse-drawn hay wagon rides (Provided by Iron Horse Wedding Carriage & Wagon Rides)
- *Betsy rides (Country Acres' 1928 Model-A Ford)
- *Live old-time fiddle music with talented Saskatchewan Musician Mitch Dureault
- *Antique/Vintage Car Show & Shine
- Food Services: Schmitty's Food Truck and Save Room For Dessert
- Free Parking
- No Pets Allowed
- Bring Cash (Required for Gate Admission and some Vendors) No ATM on site.