Country Acres Antique Vintage Country Market
May 25 & 26 (Saturday & Sunday) 2024
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM Each Day
Guest Admission: Adults $6 (12 & Under Free)
Location: Country Acres Weddings & Events, 1 km South of McLean, SK
NOTE: Only OUTDOOR Vendor Booths Available as of February 8, 2024. All Indoor Booth Spaces are full. Please fill out your Vendor Application accordingly.
Thank you so much for applying to be a Vendor at our upcoming Market. We are excited to once again be presenting a much-needed country platform for Saskatchewan-Only Vendors, as we showcase everything antique, vintage, and country that our vendors have to offer . . . from antique furniture to country home decor, to vintage clothes and jewelry, to farm primitives, antique tools, quilts, auto memorabilia . . . and more! We offer a unique experience for our shoppers, collectors, and pickers, as they enjoy a day on the farm.
Included with Guest Admission: Iron Horse will be returning with our very popular hay wagon rides, as will Betsy, our Country Acres' all original 1928 Model A Ford. Our SPRING Market will once again welcome the Regina Antique Auto Association Car Show on Saturday, and live Old-Time fiddle music showcasing Saskatchewan musicians! We invite you to be part of it.
Our market can accommodate both indoor and outdoor vendors. NOTE: INDOOR BOOTHS SOLD OUT AS OF FEBRUARY 8, 2024. Acres of OUTDOOR Vendor booth space still available. On your Application please request OUTDOOR only.
Our 6000 sq. ft. Tent & Event Centre will house our indoor vendors in 10' x 10' areas, as well as booth spaces in our Big Red Barn, with tables available to rent to both indoor or outdoor Vendors. Chairs are provided free of charge as well. We have a modern washroom facility and plenty of parking.
VENDOR CAMPING: Vendors are welcome to camp at no charge (no services) with access to our modern washrooms with coin-operated showers throughout the weekend.
Food services will be provided by Schmitty's Food Truck and Save Room for Dessert. We also have plenty of outdoor space on our beautiful 20-acre farm site for you to set up your own vendor tent, booth space, or vendor trailer. Total Booth Space Rental includes 2 Free Gate Admissions per Vendor.
In keeping it country, applications for commercial/MLM vendors (ie Arbonne, Scentsy, Tupperware, etc.) and service booths (massage, card reading, etc.) will not be accepted.
In today’s lifestyle, folks turn to technology to learn what’s happening in their world. It is a social media presence that makes all the difference in getting the word out to the public about our Country Acres Antique Vintage Country Market. To that end, we encourage you and each and every vendor to do their part in assisting us in spreading the word through social media to your Followers through promotion on Facebook, Website, Twitter, Instagram, and/or Email accounts to contacts and/or clients. We appreciate your commitment to advertising. By working together, we will be able to reach a larger demographic of our diverse followers and ensure a great crowd of shoppers at the Country Acres Antique Vintage Country Market!
We look forward to working with you!
Best wishes from our country home,
Max (Maxine) Hanofski, Owner/Manager/Event Planner
Country Acres Weddings & Events
This is a juried market and you will be contacted if invited to participate. DO NOT eTransfer payment until you have received a Vendor Approval email and Invoice including GST from Country Acres.
ALL areas of the Vendor Application MUST BE FILLED IN, even if the answer is "No" or "zero."
NOTE: There is great demand for Indoor Spaces and often a Waiting List, so pleae be prepared to be an Outdoor Vendor if necessary.
Payment Accepted: eTransfer ONLY to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please email Max at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The organizers of the market reserve the right to accept Vendor Applications at their sole discretion. Successful Vendor Applicants will receive an Invitation to Participate and Invoice, including tax. Payment must be submitted upon receipt of your invoice, via eTransfer ONLY to email@example.com
Your booth space is not held until payment is received. You will then receive a Receipt, Confirmation Email & Map to Country Acres.
NOTE: Each Vendor Booth will be provided 2 (TWO) FREE Admission Tags to be worn at the Market. Any additional assistants you bring with you must pay the $6 Gate Admission.
2. The Market hours for the public are 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. each day rain or shine. No sales shall take place to either the public nor between Vendors until 10:00 AM sharp on Saturday when the Cow Bells ring.
3. Vendors are welcome to begin setting up by appointment only on Thursday evening, May 23 (from 5 PM to 8 PM) or Friday, May 24 (from 9 AM to 8 PM) and at 7:00 AM on Saturday morning, May 25. All vendors must be set up and prepared to begin selling by 9:45 AM on Saturday and to remain set up until closing at 3:00 PM on Sunday (unless sold out of product).
4. In the event a Vendor cancels more than 30 days prior to the event, 50% of payment will be reimbursed. There will be no refund for Vendor cancellation less than 30 days prior to the event.
5. Any vendors selling food items MUST comply with Public Health regulations. If not in compliance, the vendor is solely responsible.
6. Vendors participating in the Country Acres Antique, Vintage, Country Market do so at their own risk. Country Acres Weddings & Events, its organizers, associates, and employees shall not be held responsible for any personal damage or injury that may occur, nor are they responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items. Vendors accept responsibility for their booth, and all items related to its use.
7. Vendors are encouraged to promote this event via social media (Facebook and/or Instagram, Twitter, etc.) weekly or as often as possible from the time they receive Vendor participation approval from Country Acres.
8. Vendors are encouraged to print and post Market Posters wherever possible. PDF copies will be emailed to all Vendors.
9. Any damage to property at Country Acres caused by a Vendor or its affiliates will be reimbursed and paid by the Vendor to Country Acres Weddings & Events.
10. Each vendor is responsible to clean their booth area, either indoors or outdoors, following the close of the market at 3:00 PM on Sunday and vacate the property by 5:00 PM.
All product, debris, packing materials, etc. must be removed. Any clean up required to your booth area after your departure will be completed by Country Acres Weddings & Events’ staff and the vendor will be charged $50 per 10’ x 10’ booth area for this service.
I have read the above terms and agree to them in full.
Acknowledgment of the above terms as signed below (please list vendor name and representative).
It's your day, so make it memorable. Plan your wedding with our latest digital brochure.
Enter your email address to download free wedding brochure.
Click to view Wedding Brochure.