Country Acres Antique Vintage Country Market
May 28 & 29 (Saturday & Sunday) 2022
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM Each Day
Guest Admission: Adults $6 (12 & Under Free)
Location: Country Acres Weddings & Events, 1 km South of McLean, SK
Thank you so much for applying to be a Vendor at our upcoming Market. We are excited to once again be presenting a much-needed country platform for the Regina and surrounding rural area, as we showcase everything antique, vintage, and country that our vendors have to offer . . . from antique furniture to country home decor, to vintage clothes and jewelry, to farm primitives, antique tools, quilts, auto memorabilia . . . and more! We offer a unique experience for our shoppers, collectors, and pickers, as they enjoy a day on the farm.
Included with Guest Admission: Iron Horse will be returning with our very popular hay wagon rides. New this year will be rides in Betsy, our Country Acres' all original 1928 Model A Ford, Regina Antique Auto Association Show & Shine, and live Bluegrass music! We invite you to be part of it.
Our market can accommodate both indoor and outdoor vendors. Our 6000 sq. ft. event tent will house our indoor vendors in 10' x 10' areas, with tables available to rent. We have a modern washroom facility and plenty of parking. Food services will be provided by Schmitty's Food Truck and Save Room for Dessert. We also have plenty of outdoor space on our beautiful 20-acre farm site for you to set up your own vendor tent, booth space, or vendor trailer. Total Booth Space Rental includes 2 Free Gate Admissions per Vendor.
In keeping it country, applications for commercial/MLM vendors (ie Arbonne, Scentsy, Tupperware, etc.) and service booths (massage, card reading, etc.) will not be accepted.
In today’s lifestyle, folks turn to technology to learn what’s happening in their world. It is a social media presence that makes all the difference in getting the word out to the public about our Country Acres Antique Vintage Country Market. To that end, we request you and each and every vendor to do their part in assisting us in spreading the word through social media promotion on their Facebook, Website, Twitter, Instagram, and/or Email accounts to contacts and/or clients. We appreciate your commitment to advertising. By working together, we will be able to reach a larger demographic and ensure a great crowd of shoppers at the Country Acres Antique Vintage Country Market!
We look forward to working with you!
Best wishes from our country home,
Max (Maxine) Hanofski, Owner/Director/Event Planner
Country Acres Weddings & Events
NOTE: Only OUTDOOR Vendor spaces available at this time. 10' x 10' area for $40 for 2 day Market.
This is a juried market and you will be contacted if invited to participate. DO NOT eTransfer payment until you have received a Vendor Approval email and Invoice from Country Acres.
Payment Accepted: eTransfer ONLY to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please email Max at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The organizers of the market reserve the right to accept Vendor Applications at their sole discretion. Successful Vendor Applicants will receive an Invitation to Participate and Invoice, including tax. Payment must be submitted upon receipt of your invoice, via eTransfer ONLY to email@example.com
Your booth space is not held until payment is received. You will then receive a Receipt, Confirmation Email & Map to Country Acres.
2. The Market hours for the public are 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. each day. Vendors are welcome to begin setting up by appointment only on Friday, May 27 and at 7:30 AM on Saturday morning. All vendors must be set up and prepared to begin selling by 9:45 AM on Saturday and to remain set up until closing at 3:00 PM on Sunday (unless sold out).
3. In the event a Vendor cancels more than 60 days prior to the event, 50% of payment will be reimbursed. There will be no refund for Vendor cancellation less than 30 days prior to the event.
4. Any vendors selling food items MUST comply with Public Health regulations. If not in compliance, the vendor is solely responsible.
5. Vendors participating in the Country Acres Antique, Vintage, Country Market do so at their own risk. Country Acres Weddings & Events, its organizers, associates, and employees shall not be held responsible for any personal damage or injury that may occur, nor are they responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items. Vendors accept responsibility for their booth, and all items related to its use.
6. Vendors agree to promote this event via social media (Facebook and/or Instagram, Twitter, etc.) no less than once per week from the time they receive Vendor participation approval from Country Acres.
7. Vendors agree to print and post Market Posters wherever possible.
8. Any damage to property at Country Acres caused by a Vendor or its affiliates will be reimbursed and paid by the Vendor to Country Acres Weddings & Events.
9. Each vendor is responsible to clean their booth area, either indoors or outdoors, following the close of the market at 3:00 PM on Sunday. All product, debris, packing materials, etc. must be removed. Any clean up required to your booth area after your departure will be completed by Country Acres Weddings & Events’ staff and the vendor will be charged $50 per 10’ x 10’ booth area for this service.
10. COVID-19 Protocol: Must be Fully Vaccinated or Proof of Negative PCR Test (subject to change pending Sask Health Authority Recommendations & Company Policy at the time of Market dates)
I have read the above terms and agree to them in full.
Acknowledgment of the above terms as signed below (please list vendor name and representative).
It's your day, so make it memorable. Plan your wedding with our latest digital brochure.
Enter your email address to download free wedding brochure.
Click to view Wedding Brochure.